Antibacterial Hand Wash by Vi-Jon, Inc
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.313mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-391
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only: hands only
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water
- avoid contact with broken skin
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with products and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only with adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
cetrimonium chloride, diglycerol, disodium cocamphodiacetate, fragrance, glycerin, hydrochloric acid, methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 aminopropyl dimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA, Water
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Manufactured By: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page Ave
St. Louis, MO 63114
|ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WASH
benzalkonium chloride 0.13% liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 4, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.