Hand Sanitizer by CMC Group Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 10, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.62g in 1g
Labeler: CMC Group Inc.
NDC Code: 49687-0015
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 62%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame
For external use only.
- in the eyes.
- irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Store at 15° to 25°C (59° to 77°F)
Carbomer, propylene glycol, purified water, titanium dioxide
|Labeler - CMC Group Inc. (005583328)|