Mucus Multi Symptom Cold Relief Childrens
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 5mg in 5mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2.5mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 100mg in 5mL
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-407
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageway of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help your child get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- stuffy nose
- in a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma
- do not use more than directed
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with a fever, rash or headache that lasts. these could be signs of a serious condition.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- use only the enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- mL = milliliter
|children 6 years to under 12 years||10 mL every 4 hours|
|children 4 years to under 6 years||5 mL every 4 hours|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 4 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD7C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, xanthan gum
Call toll free: 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Compare to Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symptom Cold active ingredients**
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg / Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 100 / Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 2.5 mg / Nasal Decongestant
For Ages 4 to 11 Years
- Stuffy Nose
- Chest Congestion
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Children's Mucinex® Multi-Symtpom Cold.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLE OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR
H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
|MUCUS MULTI SYMPTOM COLD RELIEF
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl liquid
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|