Antibacterial Hand Wash by Vi-Jon, Inc
Medically reviewed on July 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 1.313mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-467
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrese bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hand thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-4
DISTRIBUTED BY: VI-JON, INC.
ST. LOUIS, MO 63114
|ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WASH
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.