Antibacterial Hand Wash by Vi-Jon, Inc
Medically reviewed on July 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 1.313mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi-Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-467
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrese bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hand thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl crosspolymer, tocopheryl acetate, benzophenone-4
DISTRIBUTED BY: VI-JON, INC.
ST. LOUIS, MO 63114
|ANTIBACTERIAL HAND WASH
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.