PureForce by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 6, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-567
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.1%
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash hands to remove soil
- Dispense 20 mL into hand (palmful)
- Spread to cover hands, rub in well for at least 30 seconds
- Air dry, do not rinse or towel dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water (aqua), isopropyl alcohol, propylene glycol, FD&C red 40, FD&C blue 1
Questions? call 1.866.444.7450
Cuidado de las manos
Active ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
42.3 US FL OZ (1250 mL)
For questions or comments,
370 Wabasha Street N
St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc
All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|