endless Love FOR MEN by Product Max Group Inc
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2016
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOCAINE 2410mg in 50mL
Labeler: Product Max Group Inc
NDC Code: 70742-072
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Male Genital Desensitizer
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps in the prevention of premature ejaculation.
For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Premature ejaculation may be due to a condition requiring medical supervision. If this product, used as directed, does not provide relief, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If you or your partner develop a rash or irritation, such as burning or itching, discontinue use. If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
- Apply a small amount to head and shaft of penis before intercourse.
- Wash product off after intercourse.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water
FOR MEN product label
BY BODY ACTION
STAY HARD & PROLONG
BENZOCAINE MALE GENITAL DESENSITIZER
1.7 FL OX (50 ml)
Endless Love for Men Stay Hard & Prolong Water Based Lubricating Gel is a genital desensitizer that delays ejaculation and helps prolong sexual pleasure.
ACTION BODY PRODUCTS
Body Action Products
Lutz, FL 33559
|Labeler - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
|Registrant - Product Max Group Inc (134893911)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- 17 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical anesthetics
- Benzocaine topical
- Benzocaine Aerosol Spray
- Benzocaine Lozenges
- Benzocaine Oral Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Ointment
- Benzocaine Rectal Ointment
- ... +5 more