Sleep Aid NightTime by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on August 8, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-375
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines,nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose = 30 mL at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 24 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fruitose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Compare to active ingredient in ZzzQuil®*
nighttime sleep aid
diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
FL OZ (mL)
SEE WARNINGS NOT FOR TREATING COLD OR FLU
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZzzQuil® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
©2016 Target Brands, Inc.
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 192 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more