Sleep Aid NightTime by TARGET Corporation
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-375
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines,nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems.In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning
- mL = milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose = 30 mL at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 24 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fruitose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate
Compare to active ingredient in ZzzQuil®*
nighttime sleep aid
diphenhydramine HCI 50 mg
FL OZ (mL)
SEE WARNINGS NOT FOR TREATING COLD OR FLU
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZzzQuil® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious consequences
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
©2016 Target Brands, Inc.
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 8, 2018
More about diphenhydramine
- Diphenhydramine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 202 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Liquid
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- ... +5 more