Ecolab by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on August 8, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 5.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-532
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.55%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- For external use only
- In eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- discontinue use if irritation and redness develop.
Stop use and ask a doctor if skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet skin and spread a small amount on hands and forearms
- srub well, rinse thoroughly and dry
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- EMERGENCY HEALTH INFORMATION: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients water, hexylene glycol, cocamine oxide, PEG-180, glycerin, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, methyl gluceth-20, phenoxyethanol, myristamide DIPA, caprylic/capric glycerides, citric acid, hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypypropyltrimonium chloride, PEG-12 dimethicone, ethanol, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, potassium hydroxide
Questions? call 1-800-35-CLEAN (352-5326)
Premium Antibacterial Foam Hand Soap
Premium jabón espuma antibacterial para manos
1250 mL (42 FL OZ)
Benzalkonium chloride, 0.55%
Ecolab · 370 Wabasha Street N · St Paul MN 55102-1390 USA ·
tel: 1 800 35 CLEAN (352 5326)
© 2015 Ecolab USA Inc. · All rights reserved | Todos los derechos reservados
Made in United States | Hecho en Estados Unidos
www.ecolab.com · 761095/5400/0915
benzalkonium chloride solution
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|