Mucus Relief Congestion and Cough Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on Aug 8, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg in 20mL, GUAIFENESIN 400mg in 20mL, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg in 20mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-337
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritant
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- nasal congestion due to a cold
- if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certan drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- for children under 12 years of age
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
do not use more than directed.
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL= milliliter
- shake well before using
- adult and children 12 years of age and older: 20 mL in dosing cup provided avery 4 hours
- Children under 12 years of age do not use
- each 20 mL contains: sodium 17 mg
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
citric acid, disodium EDTA, FD&C blue #1 FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, propyl gallate, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose,xanthan gum
Compare to active ingredients in Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough*
fast mucus relief severe congestion and cough
dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg (cough suppressant)
guaifenesin 400 mg (expectorant)
phenylephrine HCI 10 mg (nasal decongestant)
relieves nasal and chest congestion
thins and loosens mucus
AGES 12 + YEARS
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Severe Congestion & Cough.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Dist. by Target Corp.
Mpls., MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
©2016 Target Brands, Inc.
|MUCUS RELIEF CONGESTION AND COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hci liquid
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|