Vitamin A and D by Universal Distribution Center LLC
Medically reviewed on August 6, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: VITAMIN A 181.8[iU] in 1g, VITAMIN D 1200[iU] in 1g
Labeler: Universal Distribution Center LLC
NDC Code: 52000-026
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Vitamin A 181.8 IU
Vitamin D 1200 IU
- helps prevent diaper rash
- heals dry, flaky and chafed skin
- soothes and protects minor cuts and burns
For external use only
Do not use in eyes
- not for extensive burns or serious cuts, consult a physician
Stop use and ask a doctor if redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases or if infection develops.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply generously and massage until absorbed. Repeat as necessary.
- Store at controlled room temperature 15ºC to 30ºC (59ºF to 86ºF). Lot No. & Exp.Date see crimp of tube.
Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Glyceryl Monostearate, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, and Water.
|VITAMIN A AND D
vitamin a and d cream
|Labeler - Universal Distribution Center LLC (019180459)|
|Registrant - Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd (916837425)|
|Anicare Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd||916837425||manufacture(52000-026)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.