allergy relief by McKesson (Health Mart)
Medically reviewed on June 15, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: McKesson (Health Mart)
NDC Code: 62011-0309
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12|
years and over
|1 to 2 capsules|
|children 6 to under 12|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS, CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- protect from moisture
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
butylparaben, corn starch, D&C red #28, edible ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polysorbate 80, propylparaben, silicon dioxide
compare to Benadryl®
diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
relieves sneezing, runny nose,
itchy, watery eyes,
TAMPER EVIDENT: PRODUCT SEALED IN PLASTIC STRIPS,
CAPSULE BANDED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF
BLISTER UNIT IS TORN OR BROKEN OR IF RED BAND
AROUND CAPSULE IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed
by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl®.
Another Quality Product
Distributed by McKesson
One Post Street, San Francisco, CA 94104
Money Back Guarantee
diphenhydramine hcl capsule
|Labeler - McKesson (Health Mart) (177667227)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(62011-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(62011-0309), PACK(62011-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(62011-0309)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(62011-0309)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.