Acne Treatment by Rite Aid
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZOYL PEROXIDE 1mg in 1g
Labeler: Rite Aid
NDC Code: 11822-7701
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzoyl peroxide 10%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- have very sensitive skin
- are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use aother topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, buring, itching, peeling or posible swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
irritation becomes severe
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops stop use of both products and ask a doctor
carbomer, disodium EDTA, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, laureth-4, sodium hydroxide, water
Daylogic Acne Treatment Medicated Gel contains maximum strength benzoyl peroside formula goes to work immediately,
releasing the medicine deep into the pore where pimples begin,
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson, distributor of Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10.
DISTRIBUTED BY: RITE AID
30 HUNTER LANE,
CAMP HILL, PA 17011
MADE IN THE U.S.A. WITH U.S.
AND FOREIGN COMPONENTS.
or your money back
| ACNE TREATMENT
benzoyl peroxide gel
|Labeler - Rite Aid (014578892)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.