Family Care Arthritis Pain Relief
Medically reviewed on July 26, 2016.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAPSAICIN 0.75mg in 1g
Labeler: United Excahnge Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-585
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Capsaicin 0.075%............................................................ Topical analgesic
- for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, strains, and sprains
For external use only.
Do not apply to wounds or to damaged or irritated skin.
When using this product
- you may experience a burning sensation which is normal and related to the way the product works. With regular use, this sensation generally disapperas within several days.
- avoid contact with eyes, do not get on mucous membranes, into eyes, or on contact lesnes. If this occurs, rinse the affected area throughly with water.
- do not apply immediately before or after activities such as bathing, swimming, sun bathing, or strenuous excercise
- do not apply heat to the treated areas immediately before or after use
- do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area
- avoid inhaling airborne material from dried residue. This can result in coughing, sneezing, tearing, throat or respiratory irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor
- blistering occurs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing occurs
- severe burning persists
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- for persons under 18 years of age, ask a doctor before using
- apply a thin film of cream and gently rub in until fully absorbed
- for optimum relief, apply 3 to 4 times daily
- best results typically occur after 2 to 4 weeks of continuous use
- unless treating hands, wash hands throughly with soap and water immediately after use
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ethanol, isopropyl myristate, petrolatum, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sobritan monostearate, sorbitol solution, water
United Exchange Corp.
17211 Valley View Ave.
Cerritos, CA 90703 U.S.A.
Toll Free: 1 800 814 8028
Made in Korea
|FAMILY CARE ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF
|Labeler - United Excahnge Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.