Members Mark by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-573
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Wet hands and forearms • Apply 5 ml (teaspoonful) or palmful to hands and forearms • Rub vigorously for 20 seconds • Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands • Rinse thoroughly with warm water Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061
Inactive Ingredients Water (aqua), coconut soap, hexylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerine, cocoglucoside, citric acid, fragrance, chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazoline-3-one and 2-methyl-4-isothiazoline-3-one, FD&C red 40, FD&C yellow 5, FD&C red 33
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.