Members Mark by Ecolab Inc.
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: CHLOROXYLENOL 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-573
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- In eyes
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop
- Skin irritation or redness occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Wet hands and forearms • Apply 5 ml (teaspoonful) or palmful to hands and forearms • Rub vigorously for 20 seconds • Wash between fingers, around fingernails and backs of hands • Rinse thoroughly with warm water Dry with paper towels or air-dry
- For additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- For emergency medical information, call 866.897.8061
Inactive Ingredients Water (aqua), coconut soap, hexylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerine, cocoglucoside, citric acid, fragrance, chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazoline-3-one and 2-methyl-4-isothiazoline-3-one, FD&C red 40, FD&C yellow 5, FD&C red 33
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 30, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.