Henry Schein Flexible Unna Boot with Calamine
Dosage form: dressing
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 25.985g, FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.015g
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0011
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%, Calamine 1%
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Ideal for managing extremities (e.g., varicose ulcers) requiring protection and support.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach.
- Begin bandaging at base of toes, without pressure, keeping foot and leg at right angle. Continue bandaging beyond ankle, doubling back to ensure molding to contours of leg (STEP 1)
- Complete bandaging to just below the knees (STEP 2).
- Apply an elastic adhesive bandage (STEP 3).
Acacia, Castor oil, Glycerin, and White Petrolatum.
A Flexible Unna Boot With Calamine
BOTA DE UNNA FLEXIBLE CON CALAMINA
Venda Cola de Zinc Cierre con tira de gasa
BOTTE D'UNNA FLEXIBLE AVEC CALAMINE
Bande Unna elastique Gaze tissee
Bandage Size/Tomano/Format du pansement/ BandagengroBe/Misura della fascia:
4'' X 10 Yds. (10.2 cm X 9 meters)
|HENRY SCHEIN FLEXIBLE UNNA BOOT WITH CALAMINE
zinc oxide, calamine dressing
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
|Laboratorios Le Roy||588387394||manufacture(0404-0011)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.