Henry Schein Flexible Unna Boot
Medically reviewed on June 6, 2018
Dosage form: dressing
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 25g
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Ideal for managing extremities (e.g., varicose ulcers) requiring protection and support.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach.
- Begin bandaging at base of toes, without pressure, keeping foot and leg at right angle. Continue bandaging beyond ankle, doubling back to ensure molding to contours of leg (STEP 1)
- Complete bandaging to just below the knees (STEP 2).
- Apply an elastic adhesive bandage (STEP 3).
Acacia, Castor oil, Glycerin, and White Petrolatum.
|HENRY SCHEIN FLEXIBLE UNNA BOOT
zinc oxide dressing
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
|Laboratorios Le Roy||588387394||manufacture(0404-0009)|