Henry Schein Flexible Unna Boot
Medically reviewed on June 6, 2018
Dosage form: dressing
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 25g
Labeler: Henry Schein, Inc.
NDC Code: 0404-0009
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 25%
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac.
- Ideal for managing extremities (e.g., varicose ulcers) requiring protection and support.
For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes.
If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor
Keep this and all medicines out of children's reach.
- Begin bandaging at base of toes, without pressure, keeping foot and leg at right angle. Continue bandaging beyond ankle, doubling back to ensure molding to contours of leg (STEP 1)
- Complete bandaging to just below the knees (STEP 2).
- Apply an elastic adhesive bandage (STEP 3).
Acacia, Castor oil, Glycerin, and White Petrolatum.
|HENRY SCHEIN FLEXIBLE UNNA BOOT
zinc oxide dressing
|Labeler - Henry Schein, Inc. (012430880)|
|Laboratorios Le Roy||588387394||manufacture(0404-0009)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.