Epsom Salt by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Medically reviewed on January 22, 2018
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-395
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
FOR HEALTH & BEAUTY
MAGNESIUM SULFATE USP
- a soaking aid for minor sprains & bruises
- a saline laxative for the short-term relief of constipation
NET WT OZ (LB)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED CARTON IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
©ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|