Epsom Salt by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: granule
Ingredients: MAGNESIUM SULFATE, UNSPECIFIED 1g in 1g
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-395
Magnesium sulfate USP 100%
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
- kidney disease
- a magnesium restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
presently taking a prescription drug.
- do not use more than directed
- you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not exceed more than 2 doses per day; if necessary repeat dosage in 4 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||2-4 level teaspoons dissolved in a full glass (8oz) of water|
|children 6 to 11 years||
1-2 level teaspoons in a full glass (8oz) of water
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
- each teaspoon contains: magnesium 495 mg
FOR HEALTH & BEAUTY
MAGNESIUM SULFATE USP
- a soaking aid for minor sprains & bruises
- a saline laxative for the short-term relief of constipation
NET WT OZ (LB)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF HEAT SEALED CARTON IS IMPROPERLY SEALED.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
©ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
magnesium sulfate granule
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018