PureForce by Ecolab Inc.
Medically reviewed on July 27, 2018
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 534mg in 1mL
Labeler: Ecolab Inc.
NDC Code: 47593-570
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethanol 60% by volume
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
For external use only
FLAMMABLE, Keep away from fire or flame, heat, sparks and sources of static discharge.
- In eyes
- if in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water
- discontinue use if irritation and rendess develop
- eye or skin irritation or redenss occurs for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberal amount into hand
- spread by rubbing hands together
- rub to dryness with attention to area around nails and between fingers
- for additional information, see Safety Data Sheet (SDS)
- emergency health information: 1 800 328 0026. If located outside the United States and Canada, call collect 1 651 222 5352 (number is in the US).
Inactive ingredients acrylic acid, isopropyl alcohol, myristyl alcohol, propylene glycol, triethanolamine, water (aqua)
Questions? call 1.800.444.7450
Hand Sanitizer Gel
Cuidado de las manos
Active Ingredient: Ethanol 60% by volume
40.6 US FL OZ (1200 mL)
For questions or comments,
370 Wabasha Street North
St. Paul, MN 55102
© 2016 Ecolab USA Inc
All rights reserved
Made in U.S.A.
|Labeler - Ecolab Inc. (006154611)|