Cold and Allergy by TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 4mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-890
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis) or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itching of the nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- high blood pressure
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with a fever
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 1 tablet|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1/2 tablet|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 10 mg
- store between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF)
colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
COMPARE TO ACTIFED® COLD & ALLERGY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS*
Cold & Allergy RELIEF
CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE, 4 mg - ANTIHISTMINE
PHENYLEPHRINE HCI, 10 mg - NASAL DECONGESTANT
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
For ages 6 years and older
Does not contain Pseudoephedrine
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, distributor of Actifed® Cold & Allergy.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
|COLD AND ALLERGY
chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on May 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.