Hand Sanitizer by Vi- Jon, Inc
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: Alcohol .63mL in 1mL
Labeler: Vi- Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-717
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- spray hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, glycerin, tocopheryl acetate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, fragrance
*Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.
Distributed By: Vi-Jon, Inc.
8515 Page AVe., St. Louis, MO 63114
ethyl alcohol spray
|Labeler - Vi- Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.