Sports Balm by Dr.Sankunni's Ayurvedic Research Foundation Private Limited
Medically reviewed on September 20, 2018
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (NATURAL) 11g in 100g, EUCALYPTUS OIL 10g in 100g, MENTHOL 8g in 100g
Labeler: Dr.Sankunni's Ayurvedic Research Foundation Private Limited
NDC Code: 70146-005
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches & pains in muscles and joints related to
- sports and other minor injuries
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
for aches & pains
all natural sports balm
aches & pains related to
strains and sprains
- use only as directed
- apply generously to affected area 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12, consult a doctor before use.
WARNINGS For external use only
When using this product
- discontinue use if excessive irritation of the skin develops
- avoid contact with eyes and mucus membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use with heating pad
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
paraffin wax, white petroleum jelly, light liquid paraffin, beeswax, narayani oil, clove oil, nutmeg oil, cassia oil, cinnamon oil, peppermint oil, borneol, citronella oil
Active Ingredients Purpose
Camphor 11% Topical Analgesic
Eucalyptus Oil 10% Anti-Inflammatory
Menthol 8% Topical Analgesic
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol cream
|Labeler - Dr.Sankunni's Ayurvedic Research Foundation Private Limited (650517704)|
|Dr.Sankunni's Ayurvedic Research Foundation Private Limited||650517704||manufacture(70146-005)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.