Daytime SEVERE COLD and FLU by PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, GUAIFENESIN 200mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC
NDC Code: 51013-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Guaifenesin 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- sinus congestion & pressure
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- minor aches & pains
- sore throat
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive.
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
adults & children 12 yrs & over
2 softgels with water every 4 hrs
children 4 to under 12 yrs
ask a doctor
children under 4 yrs
do not use
- when using other Nighttime or Daytime products, carefully read each label to ensure correct dosing
- store at room temperature and avoid excessive heat
FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol special, and white edible ink
Call toll free: 1-855-215-8180
|DAYTIME SEVERE COLD AND FLU
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - PuraCap Pharmaceutical LLC (962106329)|
|Humanwell PuraCap Pharmaceutical (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||manufacture(51013-163), analysis(51013-163)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 20, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.