Sinus and Congestion Relief Daytime
Medically reviewed on Jul 21, 2017
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-663
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies, and the common cold:
- sinus congestion and pressure
- nasal congestion
- minor aches and pains
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not exceed recommended dosage.
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- adults and children 12 years and over, 2 capsules with water every 4 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- TAMPER EVIDENT : DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
edible white ink, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, lecithin, mineral oil, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol
Compare to active ingredients in Vicks® QlearQuil™ Daytime Sinus & Congestion
Sinus & Congestion Relief
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
- Nasal and Sinus Congestion
- Sinus Headache and Pain
- Pseudoephedrine Free
12 Liquid Caps
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
LNK INTERNATIONAL, INC.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Procter & Gamble, owner of the registered trademark
Vicks® QlearQuil™ Daytime Sinus & Congestion.
Product of China
Packaged and Quality Assured in the USA
|SINUS AND CONGESTION RELIEF
acetaminophen, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|Humanwell Puracap Pharmaceuticals (Wuhan) Co., Ltd||421293287||API MANUFACTURE(50844-663)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-663)|