The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
GlySal Clear Acne Treatment Serum
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 15mg in 1mL
Labeler: Edge Systems LLC
NDC Code: 70753-0201
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 1.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use 1 topical acne medication at a time
- each vial is for single use only; do not refill
- use only as directed
- do not use entire vial for one treatment
- do not use on damaged or broken skin or large areas of the skin
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with plenty of water
- this product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
- discontinue use if irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- apply 3 mL (approximately 1/3 of the vial) evenly to cover the entire affected area no more than once a week
- after 2 to 3 minutes, use a wet sponge to gently pat the skin where the product is applied. Do not rinse
- store in a cool, dry place out of sunlight
water(aqua), pentylene glycol glycerin, glycolic acid, potassium hydroxide, sodium lactate, hydroxyethylcellulose.
|GLYSAL CLEAR ACNE TREATMENT SERUM
salicylic acid solution
|Labeler - Edge Systems LLC (364134791)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.