Anticavity Fluoride Rinse by Liberty Procurement, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: Liberty Procurement, Inc
NDC Code: 63940-213
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product only
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste.
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap); do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do now swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessay until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
water, sorbitol, menthol, methyl salicylate, flavor, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium saccharin, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, disodium EDTA, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, benzyl alcohol, green 3, yellow 5
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Core Values Mint Anticavity Fluoride Rinse is based on its finding that the product is effective in helpting to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed."
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act
Liberty Procurement, Inc
650 Liberty Ave.
Union, NJ 07083 USA
Visit us at: 222.facevalues.com
213.002/213AE Rev 2
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Compare to the active ingredient in Act
- Helps prevent cavities
- Helps strengthen teeth
- Freshens Breath
American Dental Association
IMPORTANT: Read directions for proper use
18 FL OZ ( 1 PT 2 FL OZ) 532 mL
|ANTICAVITY FLUORIDE RINSE
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Liberty Procurement, Inc (804085293)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 8, 2018