Anticavity by Liberty Procurement, Inc
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Liberty Procurement, Inc
NDC Code: 63940-163
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.0221% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed,get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 20°-25° C to (68° - 77°F)
- cold weather may temporarily cloud this product
water, alcohol (21.6%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, sodium lauryl sulfate, eucalyptol, flavor, methyl salicylate, thymol, phosphoric acid, sucralose, menthol, disodium posphate, red 40, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Total Care Anticavity Mouthwash
Liberty Procurement, Inc.
650 Liberty Ave.
Union, NJ 07083 USA
Visit us at: www.facevalues.com
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Or Your Money Back
Compare to Listerine Total Care Fresh Mint
SODIUM FLUORIDE AND ACIDULATED PHOSPHATE TOPICAL SOLUTION
IN ONE RINSE:
- Helps prevent cavities
- Restores enamel
- Strengthens teeth
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
- Freshens breath
- Leaves mouth feeling clean
Read directions for proper use.
1 LITER (1 QT 1.8 fl oz)
Sealed With Printed Neckband For Your Protection
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Liberty Procurement, Inc (804085293)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 4, 2017