Anticavity by TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
Medically reviewed on April 24, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
NDC Code: 36800-803
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
Aids in the prevention of dental cavities
for this product
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
water, alcohol (8%), hydrogen peroxide, poloxamer 407, sodium saccharin, sucralose, menthol, phosphoric acid, disodium phosphate, flavor
- store at room temperature (59º-77ºF)
Contains peroxide which releases oxygen while whitening. This may cause the bottle to inflate slightly or release air when opened.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, distributor of Listerine Healthy White Vibrant Anticavity Mouthrinse
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES, LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
SEALED WITH PRINTED NECKBAND FOR YOUR PROTECTION
FRESH MINT FLAVOR
- Begins working on contact
- 5 days to whiter teeth
- Helps strengthen teeth
- Kills germs that cause bad breath
read direction for proper use.
COMPARE TO LISTERINE HEALTHYWHITE ANTICAVITY MOUTHRINSE active ingredient
16 FL OZ (1 PT) 474 mL
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC (006935977)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon, Inc. (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.