Jilgyungyi (20 Tablets)
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ALLANTOIN 0.111 in 600mg
Labeler: Haudongchun Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 55618-2004
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Moisturizes vaginal dryness
Relieves external itching
For vaginal use only
Do not use if you have (are)
an allergic reaction (rashes, and pimples, redness, swelling, skin irritation, discomfort, burning, vaginal peeling or bleeding, pain in the abdomen or pelvic area, fluttering heartbeat and chest pain, lumbar pain, abnormal vaginal secretion, pollakisuria, abnormal dryness, excessive menstrual bleeding, odor and green colored vaginal secretion, hypotension, faint, and papulopustule, pelvic pain)
hyper sensitive skin and skin ailment
scars on vagina
itching, rash, swelling redness, discomfort, burning, irritation vaginal peeling or bleeding
When using this product
do not use while having the monthly menstrual period
prior to absorption there is a risk the tablet may fall out of the vagina
often wash towels or underwear and do not wear reuse underwear again prior to washing due to risk of infections
try to avoid sexual relations when you have vaginal yeast infection, it can be aggravated
try not to use tampons and feminine cleansers
avoid contact with eye area
do not eat or swallow
do not use rubber products such as latex, condoms, and diaphragms together
Do not use other vaginal tablets while using Jil Gyung Yi
If pregnant or breast-feeding, do not use.
Store at cool temperature and dry place with a closed container. Avoid direct sunlight
If you accidentally take the tablet orally, stop using this medication and see doctor immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
fever (over 36°C), pain in abdomen, odor, lumbar pain, abnormal secretion, nausea and abnormal shoulder pain.
For adults – 2 tablets at the same time
Keep use 2 days consecutively and prefer to use once 10 days in 2 months. (after then, use it when you need)
Do not use up to 6 hours prior to any sexual relation.
Do not use up to 6 months after giving birth.
Symptoms may vary depending on the age of the patient.Directions
Use only adults and children 12 years age and over
1) Wash hands before using this product
2) Do not remove moisture, open the package and vaginal tablets are placed into the vagina in much the same way as a tampon stand, squat, or lie on your back in a comfortable position then insert the loaded applicator into the vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
3) It is preferable to use the treatment during night time prior to bed.
4) Use of a sanitary pad after application, because there may be vaginal secretion 30min after application. If there are lots of secretion, change a new sanitary pad.
5) Wash the area around the vagina (the vulva) gently next day, bacteria in your vaginal secretion can cause itching.
|JILGYUNGYI (20 TABLETS)
|Labeler - Haudongchun Co., Ltd. (688479464)|
|Registrant - Haudongchun Co., Ltd. (688479464)|
|Haudongchun Co., Ltd.||688479464||manufacture(55618-2004)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 11, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.