Salicylic Acid by TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
Medically reviewed on December 12, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
NDC Code: 36800-875
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic acid 0.5%
for the treatment of acne
For external use only
Flammable. Keep away rom fire or flame.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly one to three times daily
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or every other day
alcohol (24.5%), algae extract, aloe barbadesis leaft extract, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, fragrance, glycerin, isoceteth-20, PEG-32, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water, blue 1
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
150 NORTHEST POINT BOULEVARD
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
1-888-423-0139 TOPCO VIJ1013
This TOP CARE product is laboratory tested to guarantee its highest quality. Your total satisfaction is guaranteed.
|Labeler - TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC (006935977)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.