HEB Nasal decongestant No Drip Extra Moisturizing
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05g in 100mL
NDC Code: 37808-412
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days.
- use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use Pump
- shake well before use
- to open the cap, hold the bottle with one hand, use the other hand to press groved area of cap firmly and turn counter closwise
- line up the grooved line on the pump
- to spray, hold with thumb at bottom of the bottle andnozzle between fingers. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
- insert tip of nozzle into nostril. Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril and sniff deeply without tilting head.
- wipe nozzle clean after each use
- to close the cap, turn unitl it 'clicks'
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labelling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water,
sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
|HEB NASAL DECONGESTANT NO DRIP EXTRA MOISTURIZING
oxymetazoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - H-E-B (007924756)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.