Brompton and Langley Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Market Strawberry
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 0.26g in 26g
Labeler: Cita International Limited
NDC Code: 70805-001
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from flame or fire
- for external use only-hands.
- keep out of eyes.
- stop use and ask a Doctor if irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours
- do not inhale or ingest. if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- spray a thumb size amount into hands.
- rub hands together gently making sure to cover all areas in between fingers
- let hands air dry
water (aqua/eau), glycerin, propylen glycol, Isopropyl alcohol, phenoxythenol, acrylates,
lauryl glycol ether, carbomer, Vitamin E, fragrance (parfum).
Brompton and Langley
Strawberry Scentend Hand Sanitizer
|BROMPTON AND LANGLEY MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Cita International Limited (665926739)|
|Cita International Limited||665926739||manufacture(70805-001)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 5, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.