Sore throat cherry by TARGET Corporation
Medically reviewed on July 12, 2018
Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: PHENOL 1.4g in 100mL
Labeler: TARGET Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-376
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves sore throat, pain, sore mouth, pain associated with canker sores, minor mouth irritation
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
do not exceed recommended dose.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- swelling, rash or fever develops
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- adults and children 6 years of age and older
- apply to affected area (one spray)
- allow to remain in place for at least 15 seconds, then spit out
- use every 2 hours as directed by a doctor or dentist
- children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 6 years of age,consult a doctor or dentist
- store between 20-25ºC (68º-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
alcohol, FD&C red #40, flavor glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium
Compare to active ingredient in Chloraseptic®*
Sore Throat Spray
Oral anesthetic / analgestic
relieves sore throat
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Prestige Brands,Inc., distributor of Chloraseptic®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Distributed by Target Corporation
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Product of U.S.A.
©2016 Target Brands, Inc.
|Labeler - TARGET Corporation (006961700)|