Laxative Pills Maximum Strength
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES 25mg
Labeler: TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC)
NDC Code: 36800-492
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 25 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
laxative products when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- are taking a prescription drug. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. Take this product 2 or more hours before or after other drugs.
- do not use for a period longer than 1 week
- rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement occur after use of a laxative.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- swallow tablet(s) with a glass of water
- swallow tablet(s) whole, do not crush, break, or chew
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg
- very low sodium
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
acacia, calcium phosphate dihydrate, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, shellac, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide
Call toll free 1-888-423-0139
COMPARE TO EX-LAX® MAXIMUM STRENGTH ACTIVE INGREDIENT†
SENNOSIDES USP, 25 mg • STIMULANT LAXATIVE
- Senna Ingredient
- Gentle, Dependable Overnight Relief
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline plc, distributor of Ex-Lax®.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
DISTRIBUTED BY TOPCO ASSOCIATES LLC
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL 60007
|Labeler - TOP CARE (Topco Associates LLC) (006935977)|
Medically reviewed on Sep 6, 2018