Sleep Aid NightTime by WinCo Foods, LLC
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50mg in 30mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-290
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 50 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- for children under 12 years of age
- with other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines, nighttime cold/flu products, and other nighttime sleep-aids
- a breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- heart disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. in case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take only one dose per day (24 hours) - (see overdose warning)
- mL= milliliter
- keep dosing cup with product
- measure only with dosing cup provided do not use any other dosing device
- adults and children 12 years and over
- one dose=30 mL at bedtime if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years do not use
- each 30 mL contains: sodium 23 mg
- store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF)
- do not refrigerate
- protect from light
citric acid, ethyl alcohol, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium , sodium benzoate, trisodium citrate dihydrate
Or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am - 4PM MST
*Compare to the active igredient in ZZZQUIL®
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCI 50 mg / NIGHTTIME SLEEP-AID
Not For Treating Cold or Flu
Safe, Non-Habit Forming
FL OZ (mL)
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND DOSAGE CUP OR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed byThe Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
DISTRIBUTED BY: WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
diphenhydramine hcl liquid
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.