NightTime Cough DM Maximum Strength
Medically reviewed on July 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 30mg in 10mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 12.5mg in 10mL
Labeler: WinCo Foods, LLC
NDC Code: 67091-292
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 30 mg
Doxylamine Succinate 12.5 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- controls the impulse to cough to help you sleep
- to sedate a child or to make a child sleepy
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
taking a sedatives or tranquilizers.
- do not use more than directed
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
- do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use any other dosing device.
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF). Do not refrigerate.
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red #40, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, polyethylene glycol 300, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucralose, xanthan gum
or to report an adverse event call 800-824-1706 Monday - Friday 9am -4 pm MST
*Compare to the active ingredients in Robitussin® Maximum Strength NightTime Cough DM
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr / COUGH SUPPRESSANT
DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE / ANTIHISTAMINE
Relieves: Cough, Itchy Throat & Runny Nose
Adult Formula, For Ages 12 Years & Over
FL OZ (mL)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by PFIZER CONSUMER HEALTHCARE distributor of ROBITUSSIN® Maximum Strength Nighttime Cough DM.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL AROUND BOTTLEOR UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
WINCO FOODS, LLC, BOISE, ID 83704
|NIGHTTIME COUGH DM
dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - WinCo Foods, LLC (056098817)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.