Nioxin Scalp Recovery Soothing Serum
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Dosage form: lotion/shampoo
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 0.1g in 100mL
Labeler: The Wella Corporation
NDC Code: 69282-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 0.1%
Anti-dandruff, Anti-seborrheic dermatitis
- helps prevent recurrence of flaking, itching, irritation, scaling and redness associated with dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis.
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a condition that covers a large area of the body.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply to affected areas one to four times daily or as directed by a doctor.
water, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, cetyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, quaternium-18, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, stearyl alcohol, PEG-2M, dimethicone, cetearyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance, glyceryl stearate, oleyl alcohol, citric acid, polysorbate 60, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, menthol, mentha arvensis leaf oil, yeast extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, lecithin, PPG-26-buteth-26, saccharomyces/magnesium ferment, dimethyl isosorbide, carnitine HCL, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, ethoxydiglycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, biotin/folic acid/cyanocobalamin/niacinamide/pantothenic acid/pyridoxine/riboflavin/thiamine/yeast polypeptides, saccharomyces/iron ferment, saccharomyces/copper ferment, saccharomyces/silicon ferment, saccharomyces/zinc ferment, acacia senegal gum, ubiquinone.
THE WELLA CORPORATION,
WOODLAND HILLS, CA 91367
|NIOXIN SCALP RECOVERY
pyrithione zinc lotion/shampoo
|Labeler - The Wella Corporation (829413157)|
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)