Nioxin Scalp Recovery Medicating Cleanser
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: The Wella Corporation
NDC Code: 69282-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pyrithione Zinc 0.5%
- helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
For external use only.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use of this product as directed.
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- For best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor.
- Use daily for maximum dandruff control.
- Massage on to wet scalp and hair. Rinse. Repeat if desired.
WATER, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE, DIMETHICONE, GLUTAMIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, CITRIC ACID, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, MENTHOL, YEAST EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, LECITHIN, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, SACCHAROMYCES/MAGNESIUM FERMENT, DIMETHYL ISOSORBIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CARNITINE HCL, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, BIOTIN/FOLIC ACID/CYANOCOBALAMIN/NIACINAMIDE/PANTOTHENIC ACID/PYRIDOXINE/RIBOFLAVIN/THIAMINE/YEAST POLYPEPTIDES, SACCHAROMYCES/IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/SILICON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES/ZINC FERMENT, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, UBIQUINONE.
Dist. by THE WELLA
HILLS, CA 91367
|NIOXIN SCALP RECOVERY
pyrithione zinc lotion
|Labeler - The Wella Corporation (829413157)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 2, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)