Senna-Lax by Major Pharmaceuticals
Medically reviewed on December 21, 2017
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.6mg
Labeler: Major Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0904-6522
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Sennosides 8.6 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally causes a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
Do not use
- laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
laxative products for longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that continues over a period of 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative.
These may indicate a serious condition.
ask a health care professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 2 tablets once a day: maximum of 4 tablets once a day
- Children 6 to under 12 yearsof age: 1 tablet once a day: maximum 2 tablets once a day
- Children 2 to under 6 yearsof age ½ tablet once a day: maximum 1 tablet once a day
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: Calcium 20 mg
- Store at room temperature
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, hypromellose, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, mineral oil and polyethylene glycol
Do not use if sealed blister units are broken or damaged.
Product color may slightly vary
due to natural changes of ingredients.
17177 N Laurel Park Drive, Suite 233
Livonia, MI 48152
M-29 Rev. 04/17 Re-Order No. 700532
|Labeler - Major Pharmaceuticals (191427277)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.