Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ASIAN GINSENG 17.19g in 100g
Labeler: Sae In Dang Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 69720-2001
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Red ginseng 17.19%
Keep out of reach of children
to help the treatment and prevention of blood circulation, antioxidant effect, memory improvement, prostate, erectile dysfunction
If you take any serious medications or medical condition, consult your doctor.
Take 1 tablet a day (after having dinner, before sleep)
Food material powders [ERC-101] (total 62.5%)
- Damiana extract powder 20%
- Maca(Lepidium meyenii) extract powder 10%
- Pumpkin seed extract powder 10%
- Soy protein isolate 10%
- Ginger(Zingiber afficinale Roscoe) powder 10%
- Cordyceps militaris powder 10%
- Lycii fructus powder 10%
- Silkworm(Bombyx mori L.) powder 10%
- Corni fructus powder 5%
- Poria cocos powder 3%
- Octacosanol powder 2%
Lactose (Galacto fructose) powder 12.0%
Silicon dioxide 1.8%
Magnesium stearate 1.08%
L-Lysine Monohydrochloride 0.78%
Zinc oxide 0.15%
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose 0.54%
Sucrose fatty acid ester 0.03%
Saw Palmetto(Serenoa repens) extract 0.03%
- Keep product out of direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Any items past the expiration date or damaged in transit can be exchanged where you originally purchased the item
Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
To assure freshness and potency, store at room temperature 15 oC - 30 oC.
Store away from heat, light and moisture, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
|Labeler - Sae In Dang Co., Ltd. (689513142)|
|Registrant - Sae In Dang Co., Ltd. (689513142)|
|Orye Life Science Co., Ltd.||688546629||manufacture(69720-2001)|
|Saindang Co. Ltd.||689513142||manufacture(69720-2001)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 6, 2018