Eyewash by GFA Production Xiamen Co., Ltd
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: WATER 991mg in 1mL
Labeler: GFA Production Xiamen Co., Ltd
NDC Code: 50814-006
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Purified Water 99.1%
- For cleansing the eye to help relieve irritation or burning by removing loose foreign material
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface • do not reuse • once opened, discard • obtain immediate medical treatment for all open wounds in or near the eyes
• you experience: • eye pain • changes in vision • continued redness • irritation of the eye • condition worsens or persists
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Flush the affected eye as needed, controlling the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
• not for use as contact lens solution
• use before expiration date marked on the bottle
• store at room temperature, 5˚ to 35˚C (41˚ to 95˚F)
Benzalkonium chloride, sodium chloride
|Labeler - GFA Production Xiamen Co., Ltd (421256261)|
Medically reviewed on Jul 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.