First Aid Antibiotic by GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on December 23, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50814-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc (bacitracin 400 units)
Neomycin sulfate (neomycin 3.5 mg)
Polymyxin B sulfate (polymyxin B 5,000 units)
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
• Do not use • in the eyes • over large areas of the body • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns.
• the condition persists or gets worse • a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Clean the affected area. • Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. • May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Store at room temperature
Mineral Oil, petrolatum, purified water
|FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. (421256261)|
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B topical
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Topical)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Topical (Advanced Reading)