First Aid Antibiotic by GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on December 23, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: BACITRACIN ZINC 400[iU] in 1g, NEOMYCIN SULFATE 3.5mg in 1g, POLYMYXIN B SULFATE 5000[iU] in 1g
Labeler: GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 50814-007
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bacitracin zinc (bacitracin 400 units)
Neomycin sulfate (neomycin 3.5 mg)
Polymyxin B sulfate (polymyxin B 5,000 units)
First aid antibiotic
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
For external use only.
• Do not use • in the eyes • over large areas of the body • if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
• longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor.
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites • serious burns.
• the condition persists or gets worse • a rash or other allergic reaction develops.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Clean the affected area. • Apply a small amount of this product (an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily. • May be covered with a sterile bandage.
Store at room temperature
Mineral Oil, petrolatum, purified water
|FIRST AID ANTIBIOTIC
bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, polymyxin b sulfate ointment
|Labeler - GFA Production (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. (421256261)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
More about bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical
- Bacitracin/neomycin/polymyxin b topical Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 3 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: topical antibiotics
- Bacitracin, neomycin, and polymyxin B topical
- Bacitracin, Neomycin, and Polymyxin B (Topical)
- Neomycin, polymyxin b, and bacitracin Topical (Advanced Reading)