Childrens MAPAP Acetaminophen by Atlantic Biologicals Corps
Medically reviewed on March 1, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 160mg in 5mL
Labeler: Atlantic Biologicals Corps
NDC Code: 17856-1986
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 160 mg
Fever reducer-Pain reliever
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Temporarily reduces fever
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
liver disease Ask a doctor before use if your child has
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or last for more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or last for more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use If pregnant or breast-feeding,
Keep out of the reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- find right dose on chart
- if possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age
- if needed, repeat dose every 4 hours
- do not use more than 5 doses in 24 hours
|under 24 lbs||Under 2 years||ask a doctor|
|24 to 35 lbs||2 to 3 years||1 TSP (5 mL)|
|36 to 47 lbs||4 to 5 years||1 1/2 TSP (7.5 mL)|
|48 to 59 lbs||6 to 8 years||2 TSP (10 mL)|
|60 to 71 lbs||9 to 10 years||2 1/2 TSP (12.5 mL)|
|72 to 95 lbs||11 years||3 TSP (15 mL)|
- sodium 1mg Each TSP(5 mL) contains:
- TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use this product if inner foil seal over mouth of the bottle is cut, torn, broken, or missing.
- store at 20° - 25°C (68° – 77°F)
- this product is not the same concentration as Infants' Drops. For accurate dosing, follow the dosing instructions on this label.
artificial flavor, citric acid anhydrous, D&C Red #33, FD&C Red #40, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 1450, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium saccharin,sorbitol
To Report Adverse Drug Event call 1-800-616-2471 Weekdays, 9AM - 5PM Eastern Time
|CHILDRENS MAPAP ACETAMINOPHEN
|Labeler - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Registrant - Atlantic Biologicals Corps (047437707)|
|Atlantic Biologicals Corps||047437707||RELABEL(17856-1986), REPACK(17856-1986)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.