Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Medically reviewed on June 29, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg, PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120mg
Labeler: Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc.
NDC Code: 63868-964
Cetirizine HCl, USP 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl, USP 120 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (cer tain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
|adults and children 12 years and over || take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
|adults 65 years and over|| ask a doctor
|children under 12 years of age|| ask a doctor
|consumers with liver or kidney disease|| ask a doctor
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- do not use if inner safety seal is open or torn
- see side panel for batch number and expiration date
hydroxyethyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Imprinting Ink Contents: ammonium hydroxide, iron oxide black, isopropyl alcohol, N-butyl alcohol, propylene glycol, shellac glaze
Call toll free 1-800-818-4555 weekdays
*Compare to the active Ingredient in ZYRTEC-D®
Original Prescription Strength
Cetirizine HCl and Pseudoephedrine HCl Extended-release Tablets, USP
5 mg/120 mg
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
12 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itching Throat or nose
DO NOT USE IF INDIVIDUAL BLISTER UNIT IS OPEN OR TORN
24 Tablets (4 blister cards of 6 tablets each)
|CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE AND PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE
cetirizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, film coated, extended release
|Labeler - Chain Drug Marketing Association, Inc. (011920774)|
|Registrant - Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (650172430)|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited||650445203||ANALYSIS(63868-964), MANUFACTURE(63868-964)|