Nasal decongestant by H-E-B
Medically reviewed on September 15, 2017
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.05mg in 100mL
NDC Code: 37808-832
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- do not use for more than 3 days.
- use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing, or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To use Pump
- shake well before use
- to open the cap, hold the bottle with one hand, use the other hand to press groved area of cap firmly and turn counter closwise
- line up the grooved line on the pump
- to spray, hold with thumb at bottom of the bottle andnozzle between fingers. Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
- insert tip of nozzle into nostril. Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril and sniff deeply without tilting head.
- wipe nozzle clean after each use
- to close the cap, turn unitl it 'clicks'
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labelling
benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water,
sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
oxymetazoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - H-E-B (007924756)|