Pain Reliever PM by HealthLife of USA
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: Acetaminophen 500mg, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 25mg
Labeler: HealthLife of USA
NDC Code: 69517-113
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Active ingredients (in each caplet)||Purpose|
|Acetaminophen 500 mg||Pain reliever|
|Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg||Nighttime sleep aid|
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- drowsiness will occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 caplets of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if pouch is torn or open
- see side panel for lot number and expiration date
colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, fdc blue #1 aluminum lake, fdc blue #2 aluminum lake, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, talc
1-888-705-WECARE (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST) or www.wecaredistributor.com
|PAIN RELIEVER PM
acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
|Labeler - HealthLife of USA (079656178)|
|Elysium Pharmaceutical Ltd.||915664486||manufacture(69517-113)|
Medically reviewed on Jun 6, 2018