Dologesic DF by Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
Medically reviewed on June 23, 2016.
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg, DEXBROMPHENIRAMINE MALEATE 1mg
Labeler: Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division
NDC Code: 54859-010
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dexbrompheniramine Maleate 1 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 capsules in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminphen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Alcohol Warning: If you consumer 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take acetaminophen or other pain relievers/fever reducers.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminphen (prescription or non-prescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminphen ask a doctor or pharmacist
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in the product
- for more than 10 days for pain, unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever, unless directed by a doctor
- May cause drowsiness: alcohol, sedative and tranquilizers may increase the drowsiness effect Avoid alcoholic beverages while taking this product
- Do not take this product if you are taking sedative or tranquilizers without consulting your doctore
- Use cauting when driving motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use:
- if you are taking the blood thinning drug warafin
- if you have liver disease
Stop using this product and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or last more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or last more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- these could be signs of a serious condition
Keep out of reach of children
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than recommended dose (overdose), may cause liver damage. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
Do not exceed recommended dosage
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||Take 2 caplets every 4-6 hours. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours, or as directed by a doctor|
|children under 12 years of age||Do not use in children under 12 years of age. This will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) of acetaminphen and could cause liver damage|
magnesium stearate, microcrystaline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, tricalcium phosphate
acetaminophen, dexbrompheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Llorens Pharmaceutical International Division (037342305)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.