Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 5g in 100mL
NDC Code: 70759-0004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ALCOHOL, WATER, GLYCERIN, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, GLYCYRRHIZA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, BOSWELLIA SERRATA GUM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN
To relieve pain
keep out of reach of the children
Spray proper amount to treatment area(s)
for external use only
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Recommended Use: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed.
- Use with caution on sensitive areas.
- It is recommended that you do a patch test before applying liberally to the skin.
|Labeler - Pharmanuco (687825097)|
|Registrant - Pharmanuco (687825097)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 9, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.