Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Rinse - Frozen Bubble Blast
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: sodium fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0276
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap and hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 mL line by squeezing the front and back (not the sides) of the bottle. Pour in a cup.
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- replace cap promptly after use
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
- do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing
water, sorbitol, flavor, phosphoric acid, sucralose, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, menthol, blue 1, green 3
call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
As seen in
Helps Prevent Cavities
Brushing May Miss
directions for proper use.
500 mL (16.9 fl oz)
|LISTERINE SMART RINSE ANTICAVITY RINSE - FROZEN
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|