Listerine Smart Rinse Anticavity Rinse - Frozen Bubble Blast
Medically reviewed on June 18, 2018
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: sodium fluoride 0.1mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
NDC Code: 69968-0276
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use twice daily after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap and hold bottle upright. Fill to 10 mL line by squeezing the front and back (not the sides) of the bottle. Pour in a cup.
- vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- replace cap promptly after use
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
- store at room temperature
- do not use if printed band around cap is broken or missing
water, sorbitol, flavor, phosphoric acid, sucralose, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, menthol, blue 1, green 3
call toll-free 888-222-0182 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER INC.
Skillman, NJ 08558
As seen in
Helps Prevent Cavities
Brushing May Miss
directions for proper use.
500 mL (16.9 fl oz)
|LISTERINE SMART RINSE ANTICAVITY RINSE - FROZEN
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (002347102)|