Hand Sanitizer by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 63mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-437
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol 63%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For external use only: hands
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- keep out of eyes. in case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105°F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzophenone-4, fragrance, glycerin, tocopherol, water
Effective at eliminating 99.99% of many common harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
DISTRIBUTED BY: VI-JON, INC.
8515 Page Ave
ST. LOUIS, MO 63114
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on May 7, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.