Dosage form: spray
Ingredients: MENTHOL 10g in 100mL
NDC Code: 70759-0008
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol, Camphor, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii Oil, Fragrance
To relieve pain
keep out of reach of the children
- Shake well before use.
- Hold can more than 20 cm away from treatment area.
- Apply using a sweeping motion.
for external use only
- Under normal room conditions, the shelf life is estimated at 2 years.
- Recommended Use: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: simple backaches, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Rub in thoroughly until gel is absorbed.
- Use with caution on sensitive areas.
- It is recommended that you do a patch test before applying liberally to the skin.
|Labeler - Pharmanuco (687825097)|
|Registrant - Pharmanuco (687825097)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.